February 09, 2020

It's Sunday!

Well, still on the manic side of things.

Yesterday, I touched up the drywall in the main level bathroom. Then I went back to working on the MNUFC bar stools I am making. I sanded them. Wiped them down with lacquer thinner and then primed them. I also assembled the shower stall for the basement bathroom. In between all of that I dorked around on and off with programming a couple of the websites I manage.

Today, once I started going, I sanded and then touched up a few spots I missed on the upper half of the main level bathroom and then painted the lower half. At least I got rid of a half gallon of old paint. I will be tiling the lower half of the walls so all I needed to do was seal the drywall before I use mastic on it. 2 coats of paint to make sure it was well sealed.

Mid day I went back to the stools. I painted the stool and table base with their first and second coat of paint and will finish tomorrow, I hope. I also finished covering 2 of the stool seats and added the decals.

Tonight, I am going to the MN WILD game. :-) So busy. Just waiting for that depression to hit. It always does. :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment